Social Media CoordinatorCovergalls Inc. is a Sudbury, Ontario-based organization that specializes in designing safe, inclusive and comfortable workwear for women working in industrial roles. Our most popular product is our covergall, the female coverall. Covergalls Workwear is designed to work with you and not against you. Our gear improves functionality from top to bottom, to ensure a safer, inclusive and more enjoyable work experience for women working in industrial roles.
Covergalls has evolved to be so much more than just a workwear company. We now exist to conquer three main pillars within the industrial trade sectors: health and safety, diversity and inclusion, and education and advocacy.
Our company acts as a leader in advocacy, education and safety for organizations, companies and industries globally!
About The Role
The Social Media Coordinator is an entry level position and will work with the Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams in the planning and execution of various social media promotions and marketing endeavours, including but not limited to creating generic posts regarding particular days and Covergalls interest, posts about rights and needs in our community, posts about activities, events, and successes with the organization, and the creation and dissemination of promotional materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Create content that addresses particular issues associated with the organizational mandate and community needs
- Research opportunities for new social media platforms and processes to reach target audiences
- Work with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
Requirements and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Part-time hours: 10-12 per week to start (day, evening and weekend availability)
Application deadline: 2021-06-06
Expected start date: 2021-06-14
Job Type: Part-time/ Remote (Within Canada)
Salary: $18 per hour
Interested in applying? Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line 'Social Media Coordinator - Name'
We thank to all who decide to apply!